Thanks for letting a sister roll...

Keep it pimpin'

Friday, December 08, 2006

Dear Santa Sixers,

For Christmas, I’d like to ask that if you are going to trade Iverson, could you get it over with? I’d like to know before I go through with getting my league pass subscription for Christmas. (Note: Keeping Iverson, not trading him, is what would discourage me from the purchase.) Also, if the night-in, night-out shellackings continue (and there is no sign they won’t), things are going to get real ugly. As it is now, most Sixers fans would be glad to see Iverson go and get a chance at winning, but, as I said before, we’re about one more 30-point blowout from an angry press conference and a lot of resentment and a million sports talk radio bits about him being a thug with no class.
Also, when you trade Iverson, could you trade him to Minnesota, because I already like watching them and my other favorite player KG. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home