Thanks for letting a sister roll...

Keep it pimpin'

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Much like the Eagles, I busted on to the scene Week 1 with a decisive fantasy victory, only to go into Week 2 overconfident and eventually hand a giftwrapped victory to my opponent. "Vick's performance last week was a fluke! Don't put him in!" "Jags defense is overrated! Look for another big week from the Chargers!"Had I played Vick and Jags defense, I would have tied. (^$!$^*%&(%^@!!!! I don't even know what that means in the scheme of things, but it wouldn't have been a loss. To add insult to injury, said opponent had the 2 major scores on the Eagles, so I even flinched at the good aspects of the game, knowing she was racking up the points.

In other news, what's more dangerous, going grocery shopping drunk or starving? Feel free to decide based on the items I picked up for dinner when shopping starving today:
Peppermint
Wine
2 Gallons of Ice Cream
Fresh Olives
Bread
Cranberry Ginger ale
Candy
Special K

Looks like I'm having an olive and kit kat sandwich for dinner.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger Ryan Mrazik said…

    I agree with Katie - starving is worse because you buy everything you could possible ever want for the foreseeable future. Drunk shopping is more about instant gratification and by the next morning, all the ill-advised purchases have been consumed and other than feelings of supreme bloatedness, there's no leftovers.

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger TacoAddict said…

    Is cranberry ginger ale good?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home